Friday, December 17, 2010

Time to go back.

I've been away almost 4 months. That's unbelievable to me. When I look back I feel like it flashed by, even though I know those first few weeks were hard and dragged at times. Tomorrow, after 7 hours of plane travel, I'll be back again. Just like that.

I donno, it just seems so strange to me. I'm excited out of my mind, but I'm going to miss it here so much. Sometimes it seems like a month back home won't be enough, other times I worry that I'll be going crazy by the end. I guess that's fairly good happy medium.

Anyway, tomorrow's going to be a long day. It'll be good to be home, and see my family and friends. In fact, the more I think about, the more I worry I won't be able to sleep tonight.

This video's hilarious, so I'll leave you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment